Monday, March 8, 2010

So I've decided to start blogging. Everybody's doing it right? Not sure that anyone would be interested in reading what I have to say lol. I'm up late doing laundry. Danny is in bed and Ronin has been sleeping for a few hours. This is the only time of the day that I have any "me" time. I really should get to bed but I wanted to get started on this. I've been meaning to start this sooner but I never make the time to do it.

So Ronin is a year old now. Just celebrated his birthday on February 27th. We had an awesome party and I'm so thankful for our family & friends that made it out. It really meant alot to Danny & I to see everyone there. Ronin did so well up until the cake. He was not a fan of it and wanted nothing to do with it haha. The minute he stuck his hands in the icing he was done! Once Danny is done with the pictures I will post some up. It was Dr. Seuss themed and Christy Johnson did the cake & cupcakes. They were amazing! I was so happy with they way it turned out. We have now found our cake lady :)

I'm new to this blogging thing so I gotta figure out how to post pictures and stuff and I'm going to do my best to keep this as updated as possible. I am excited about this though!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging. I can't wait to see more photos of the big day! From what I could tell on facebook, the cake looked awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jeni! I hope to have them up soon :)

    I love love the blog you are doing for Lily! And thanks for sharing that link about the book you can make from your blog. That has encouraged me to keep this going so I can have a sweet book to have :)

    ReplyDelete