Wednesday, March 17, 2010

So we have our good days and bad days with the naps. Day 5 - he cried for an hour and an half then passed out. 2nd nap didn't take as long though. Day 6 - my first day back at work since the weekend and I was really nervous about how he would do in the pack-n-play. I laid him down and he cried for maybe 2 minutes and he was out. 2nd nap, same thing. Day 7 - On Wednesdays I don't need to be at work till 11:30 am but I came in early so I could lay Ronin down for his nap. I laid him down at 10:45 and he's still crying (35 minutes). I'm about to go in there and lay him back down but I hope he sleeps soon. Another reason I'm thinking he's not going down as easily is b/c there isn't a fan in my office. Yesterday he slept in the office with a fan and he sleeps with a fan at home, and of course I didn't think about that until after I laid him down. Oh well, mental note, get fan for my office.

No comments:

Post a Comment