Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!

Today was a great day! The weather was perfect. Ronin isn't walking yet so we didn't really see the point of going easter egg hunting, we would have ended up carrying him around the whole time b/c I wouldn't want him crawling everywhere. I also didn't get him an easter basket, I figured he was too young to care. Next year we'll do the "real" easter thing with baskets and egg hunting. We did buy him a stuffed Easter Bunny that he absolutely loved! We also took some pictures of him the studio. My son is so cute :)



I am super excited about this weekend. I've been on a online mommy forum for march babies since I was pregnant with Ronin. I've become friends with the ladies on the board and they are awesome! Lucky for me a bunch of us live around each other and I'm hanging out with some of them on Saturday! We're meeting in Richmond and I can't wait!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh these photos are just wonderful. Ronin is adorable and we can't wait to see you guys this weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those photos....and sooo jealous of all the meet ups happening! Have a great time and I wanna see pictures!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ladies! :)

    Jeni, I'm soooo excited about this weekend!!

    Jayna, don't worry there will be tons of pics!

    ReplyDelete