Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Catching up

I've been really bad about keeping up with this blog! Things have been so busy! Every weekend we have had something going on. This past weekend we went to Baltimore to visit our good friends Pierre & Jamily. It was alot of fun and I wish we could have stayed longer. We came home Sunday and the next day Toni went into labor and had her baby! Joel Reece Zurliene was born on April 26th weighing 8.5 lbs and 20 1/2 inches long. He is so adorable.


It seems like ages ago when I held a newborn. I love the stage Ronin is in right now but part of me misses my little baby. Joel is Toni's 3rd baby so while her & Joe were in the hospital I've been watching her other 2 kids. We've been having so much fun! I don't usually get to spend this much time with them so it was great. And I love watching Ronin playing with his cousins, he has so much fun. It's been a fun week but I miss my hubby. And I know Ronin misses his daddy. We're heading home tomorrow. I hope its not too long before I get to see the Zurliene clan again.

No comments:

Post a Comment