Ronin is down for his 1st nap so I thought I'd jump on here real quick. I seriously need more hours in the day...my to do list is so long I feel like I will never get things completely done. Oh well, I'll get through it eventually.
This past weekend was fun. I went to Richmond to hang out with Leigh & Jeni & our babies. I had a great time. It's so fun to get our babies together and watch them play. It's almost surreal. I remember chatting with these ladies online about our morning sickness and how we feel fat b/c our bellies are expanding so quickly and now those babies are playing on the grass with each other. Thanks to our hubbies (or DH's as we refer to them on the board lol) they kept the little ones so we could go out and have a girls night! Great fun!
I gotta get back to my laundry, it's overtaking my laundry room :/
No comments:
Post a Comment