It's been 2 weeks since I've started my new stay at home mommy/R&K Events full time position. So far its been great! I've been able to work on some things around the house that I've been meaning to get done. It is a little weird not having to go into work but I think Ronin & I are settling into our new routine. As far as R&K goes, I've been able to book a few shoots this month. We're trying to tap in the baby shoots market. They are so much fun!
I'm still couponing and I'm starting to get the swing of things. My last shopping trip to Harris Teeter (they are doubling coupons up to 1.98!) I spent $84 and saved $72! I got a really sweet coupon organizer from
Madame Deals I probably could have made this and saved a little but theirs is so cute and comes with everything I need and its already put together. And I'm so glad I got it! Makes my couponing much easier.
I'm so excited, tomorrow I get to meet up with one of my mommy friends from the mommy forum I'm a part of. Jill & Jolee!! I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment