So it's pretty lame that the last time I blogged was in AUGUST! One of my many new years resolutions is to blog more often. Too bad it's the middle of February and this is my first post of the year! We had a great holiday with some unfortunate events happen. We had Christmas here at home and we had the absolute pleasure of having my sister Toni's kids here. All 3, Caleb, Layla and Joely Poley. My bro-in-law's father passed away and they had to leave for Indiana. I was happy to have the extra company here at home! And Ronin had a blast having his cousins here.
It's been a busy year so far. Between housework, Ronin, photography, husband and life in general I feel like I've been on the go non-stop. I've also been going in and out of town up to Manassas to visit Toni. She's having some health problems and with her 3 little ones she needs all the help she can get. I went up there for a week last week and I so wished I could have stayed longer. It breaks my heart to see the pain she's in and that there's not more I can do for her. I wish they lived closer so I could help out more. Thankfully my parents are close by to her so they help out when they can. I'm also in birthday party planning mode. My Ronin will be 2 on Feb. 27th. 2 years old!!! Where did my baby go?
I'm still couponing and I'm proud to say I've gotten alot better! I'm still learning but I've definitely improved in the savings department.
January Grocery Spending:
Total Shelf Cost: $936.40
Amount Paid: $470.47
Total Savings: $465.93
WAHOO!!! That's practically 50% savings. And I'm also excited that my sisters and my friend Rose have started couponing as well! It's nice having others excited about couponing and we all encourage each other to keep going and find that great deal :)
Well gotta get started on dinner...just wanted to write before I put it off yet AGAIN!
Clipping coupons and watching the sales! Its insane what you can save! I also follow a few couponing blogs and that has helped out a bunch. You can do it Leigh!! :) Do you have a Harris Teeter near you? They are having their super doubles this week, they will double coupons up to $1.98!
ReplyDelete