Friday, February 18, 2011

It's a beautiful day out today and I'm patiently waiting for Ronin to wake up so we can get out and enjoy this weather! It's in the 70's today. I sure hope this weather sticks!


Ronin is obsessed with my macs photo booth application. Whenever he sees the laptop he says "mommy cheese!! mommy cheese....peaseeee!!!" I have a billion pictures of Ronin on here lol. Here's him cheesing!

Danny is working late tonight so its a wild friday night for me & Ronin. I think after he goes to bed I will pour myself a glass of wine and catch up on my Desperate Housewives. Seasons 1-6 is on Netflix. I never watched the show before now and I watched a few episodes and now I'm hooked. I'm on season 2 now...Bree is about to bury Rex for the 2nd time. Crazy ladies..but I can't help but watch!!

No comments:

Post a Comment