Monday, February 21, 2011

Harris Teeter Super Doubles!

This is my 3rd trip to Harris Teeter. I know I have issues but there is a 20 coupon limit PER DAY and I max it out every time! I am stocking up on some really great deals.


Items purchased:
1-Reynolds Slow Cooker liners - $2.99 paid .99
1-Purex Softener - $2.99 paid .99
1-Krustz Buttermilk Pancake Mix - $2 paid $1
1-Olive Oil Spray - $2.99 paid .99
1-Maxwell Coffee - $2.50 paid .50
1-7th Generation Tissue Box - $1.75 paid FREE
2-Pilsbury Cresent Rolls - $3.34 paid $1.34
1-Bestlife Butter Spread - $2.59 paid .59
2-Hillshire Tubs Turkey - $7.00 paid $3
2-Perdue Chicken Nuggets - $5.98 paid $1.98

Total Value: $47.07
Total Paid AFTER Coupons/Sales: $12.08
SAVED: $34.99

WAHOO! As soon as Ronin wakes up we're gonna go back for one last trip. I want to snag more coffee, laundry softner and tissues. With the upcoming pollen season we will definitely put those tissues to good use! Hopefully the shelves aren't bare, I wanted to go this morning but that just didn't work out. I was in super cleaning mode and couldn't break away from my vacuum and then it was lunch time and nap time. So we'll see what I can get! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment