Bloom Trip

Items Purchased:
1-Classico Four Cheese Pasta Sauce - $2.99 paid .99
2-Poptarts - $4 paid $2
2-Propel Flavored Water - $2 paid FREE!
3-Hunts Tomato Paste - $2.67 paid .67
2-Perdue Boneless Chicken Breasts - $9 paid $6
1-Perdue Chicken Strips - $1.20 paid FREE!
1-Jose Mini Tacos - $4.99 paid $2.99
1-Tyson Chicken Patties - $4.49 paid $2.49
1-Tyson Chicken Nuggets - $4.49 paid $2.49
3-Danimals Yogurt Smoothies - $6 paid FREE!
10-Yoplait Yogurt - $5 paid $3
1-Simply Orange - $3.69 paid $1.69
2-Ziplock Bags - $3.98 paid $1.98
2-Slow Cooker Liners - $5.58 paid $1.58
1-Marcal Toilet Paper - $5.99 paid $3.99
2-Applesauce - $3.00 (didn't have a coupon)
Total Value: $101.04
Total Paid AFTER Coupons/Sales: $39.43
SAVED: $61.61
I'll have to post the other trips later. Ronin wants to go play outside!
Nice savings :) kingston would never allow me to go to that many stores a week much less in a day!! I have to do my shopping this weekend and I'm dreading it.
ReplyDeleteThanks Lesley! Yeah I was lucky...usually by the 2nd grocery store he's done lol.
ReplyDelete