Thursday, March 24, 2011

Busy Weekend!

Whew...I had a busy weekend last week. And now its Thursday and the weekend is right around the corner and its still going to be busy. Last Friday I took Ronin to the zoo with my friends Lesley and Heather and their kiddos. They had a blast! It was so fun watching the kids interact with each other and seeing how excited (or not excited) they were about the animals. Gabriel (Heather's 3 yr old) would look at an animal for a minute then say "lets find another one!" We had a 3 year old, 2 - 2 year olds, 1 year and 5 month old and they were all very well behaved all day! We have great kids :)

Kingston, Ronin, Gabriel

Then Saturday we shot Austin & Jessica's wedding. They are friends of ours from church and it was a great day! Their ceremony was beautiful and we were able to get some great stuff. I do have to say that I love shooting weddings with Danny. We have so much fun! Here's a shot I snapped of him getting a picture of the groom...I couldn't resist haha!

Austin & Danny

Sunday we did a bridal session with the Grau's. They weren't going on their honeymoon right away and wanted to get more pictures of the two of them. I love doing bridal sessions AFTER weddings. The couple is so much relaxed b/c the wedding is done! We were in Town Center in Virginia Beach and Danny captured some really amazing stuff! Pictures coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment