Monday, March 14, 2011

Hair Cut

Ronin got his hair cut friday for the 2nd time in a salon. The first one was in a a kids salon in VA Beach called Pigtails & Crewcuts. They have a "first haircut" package and give you a picture and certificate. Really cute place! Since then I've just had my friend Marcie trim him up when she could but he desperately needed a haircut so I went to Hair 360 Salon where my friend Rose works and he did great! He cried when we first started but then I gave him string cheese and then all was well in the world lol!



3 comments:

  1. kingston has had like 10 hair cuts and STILL cries every time haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! He did much better than I thought...it might have helped that he knew Rose too. He really needed a hair cut! His hair was past his eyes!!

    ReplyDelete