One of these days I will get better at keeping up with this thing. Since last I wrote some changes have occurred. I am no longer working at the church. My position there has ended. I didn't get fired, just let go. My job was only part-time and they are going through some budget cuts and I just happened to be one of them lol. It's a good thing though. Lately I've been feeling overwhelmed with work, family, trying to keep up my home, dogs, LIFE, R&K Events, etc. and now that's one less thing for me to worry about. Danny & I have both agreed that I will stay home. I will be working on our photography business and get that fully up and running. Which is really what we both want to do anyway. So now I get to focus on that 100%. It is a little nerve wracking I'm not gonna lie but I trust that God has my family's best interest in mind and that this new direction he's taking us is only for the better. Since I've left we've had more job opportunties open up for us and I just pray they keep on coming!
Ronin is WALKING. He's been walking for a few weeks now and we finally put up baby gates on the stairs. My baby is growing up. This is his favorite thing to do, he's looking for pop tarts lol. Please don't mind my messy pantry!
LOL, he looks hilarious in that pantry! Such a big boy :)
ReplyDeleteI cannot keep him out of there! And boy does he get mad when I shut it lol!
ReplyDelete