So I'm going to try to grocery shop with coupons. I have a handful of friends that do it and they save an insane amount of money. I've never actually taken the time to cut coupons but looking at the savings it seems worth it. I'm still in the process of organizing my coupons and haven't made my first trip yet but I'm excited! I've been following this lady's blog for tips The Coupon Challenge and she's really good. I usually shop at wal-mart but I'm gonna try out Farm Fresh and Harris Teeter b/c they "double coupons" and some stuff you end up getting for free! So we'll see how this goes. I'm hopefully gonna go grocery shopping tonight, we have a busy day tomorrow so I want to get this out of the way.
I'm going to see Eclipse tomorrow!! AAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! I know I'm a dork but I can't wait :P
With coupons and VIC specials I saved $57.34!! I'm about to post a blog about it :)
ReplyDelete