Monday, March 14, 2011

Birthday Party!

Saturday was sweet Lily's 2nd birthday party! I met her mama Jeni on babycenter.com on a mommy forum and we've been friends since we've been prego with our little ones. I've met some great ladies on that board and have met a handful of them. Leigh is another mama from the board and she came down from Richmond with her two little darlings, Olivia & Avery. It was great to catch up and hang out! The kids had a great time. The party was at Museum of Life & Science in Durham North Carolina. There was so much for the kids to do and I really want to try to go back. Thank you Jeni & Leigh for the pictures!!

My favorites were the string cheese & fruit snacks!

Jeni & Lily

Yummy cupcakes!

Enjoying Apple Juice with my girls Avery & Olivia

I'm such a stud!


2 comments:

  1. NOW he wants blue frosting?? LOL - miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for coming. It was awesome spending more time with you gusy :)

    ReplyDelete